Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mind Matters

It started when someone challenged me, really challenged me to think about this decision. It endured when another person agreed and ended when someone told me to believe in myself.

I feel it all over that to move away and be away and become apart of someone else's family is right. I will be successful, I will find happiness. I doubted my ability to make decisions for myself and almost gave up to let someone else do it for me. I almost agreed to not move away.

So now I have a firmer grip on what I want and what I have to do. This fills me with happiness! Germany, we will meet and be friends if not family.

I'm talking to a family in Berlin. They are sweet and humorous and want me apart of their family. I've decided against living in the country and working with boys because goodness knows that all I really want to do is pamper a girl. Pick out her dresses and cuddle her close, play princess, bake cookies and walk her to school. Lovely!

If they want me then the deal is done and I'm gone for good.

I'm sad to leave my plants though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i talked to a lady yesterday, and i gave probably the best recommendation ever. i basically said you were more awesome than unicorns.

megha said...

well i also want to lose my weight.


MindMatters