Wednesday, November 26, 2008

78. Abstain from biting my nails for two weeks, 5 times.

I would show you pictures, but it's honestly nothing you haven't seen when you look down to make sure your appendages are still there. Trying to break an old habit is hard, especially if you've been nursing it for your uh, whole life. The past two weeks were fine until around the last day when I noticed how long my nails were. I'm going to attempt to do another two weeks and hope that one month of fingernail biting abstinence will break me. Seriously, if I can get over this, then the whole 101 things goal would be worth it. Until December 8th!

It is currently October 24th, 2009 - approximately one year since I started the 101 goals. And. I am proud to say that I am no longer a nail biter!!! I haven't bit my nails in months and they are the longest they have ever been in my life.

Case. Closed.

No comments: