Saturday, October 24, 2009

82. Get a professional massage or full body acupuncture.

I spent the summer of 2009 roaming around Italy, France, Thailand and Dubai. While in Bangkok, I had the opportunity to get a full body massage and it was amazing, to say the least. I was with John, John's mom and Jason, and we had a room all to ourselves. We were first required to have our feet washed, which the masseuse did for us. Then we changed into what I will consider to be pajamas just because the shirt and pants were so thin and baggy. We then laid on our respective beds where our personal massage lady joined us and proceeded to bash out body in ways that only Thai people can tolerate.

John and Jason got the two youngest and best looking girls while John's mom and I had the aunties. Go figure. I don't need on hot bod on me anyway.

We had our whole bodies pounded out for an hour with tiger balm rubbed into our pressure points. By the time we left, we were but jelly. Still, wonderful experience that I wish I had had time to repeat. :)

82. Complete.

No comments: